Our suggestion is to package this up and give it away, but you may have to make two batches because you will probably want to eat it all yourselves!
Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 10 min. Refrigerate: 1 hr. Total Time: 1 hr. 20 min. Yields: 16 servings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 2 (12 ounce) packages white melting wafers
• 16 whole chocolate graham crackers
• 1 cup pretzels
• 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
• 4 cups of your favorite red and pink valentine candies
* For an easy metric conversion chart, search the Internet for “metric kitchen.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO
1. Melt the white chocolate melting wafers in the microwave according to the package directions. Stir until smooth, allow to cool slightly.
2. Arrange the whole graham crackers on a rimmed baking sheet. Be sure the crackers are touching each other on all sides and completely cover the pan.
3. Using a rubber spatula, spread the melted white chocolate evenly over the top of the graham crackers.
4. Sprinkle on peanuts, pretzels, and candies of your choice. Lightly press the ingredients into the chocolate to make sure they’re firmly anchored.
5. Refrigerate until completely set. Break into serving-size chunks.
Consider packaging your Valentine Bark in cellophane bags and delivering it to someone who would love a sweet treat!