Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 10 min. Total Time: 25 min. Yields: 30
What You’ll Need for Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies:
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
• 1 small package (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
• 2 large eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 (11 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
What You’ll Do to Make Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until creamy and combined.
2. Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Drop batter by tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. (They may not seem fully baked, but they are. Do not overbake!)
4. Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
5. Serve with milk and enjoy!