You don’t need to travel to have a great vacation— make the most of your own backyard this summer with this easy outdoor Tic-Tac-Toe. Have fun recreating this classic game with your family’s own identity twist on it.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• large wood board—at least 15″ x 15″
• 5 stones per family member
• black paint
• colored paint for each family member
WHAT YOU’LL DO
1. Give 5 stones to each family member and instruct them to paint their 5 stones exactly the same with their favorite colors or designs. Encourage them to display their creativity!
2. Allow the stones to dry completely.
3. To make the game board, paint black lines on the wood board to create a three-by- three grid.
4. To play, players take turns placing their individualized stones on the game board spaces.
5. The player who succeeds in placing three of his stones in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.