Your children will have fun spreading their favorite nut butter and helping you cover these cookies with chocolate. Whether you use white, milk, or dark chocolate with peanut butter or Nutella, you can’t go wrong. Mix and match and enjoy as you serve your family and friends!
What You’ll Need for Nut Butter Delights:
• 100 round, buttery salted crackers, such as Ritz
• 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, Nutella, or nut butter, or a combination
• 24 ounces chocolate or white almond bark or melting wafers
• wax paper
What You’ll Do to Make Nut Butter Delights:
1. Lay wax paper on a cookie sheet and place a wire rack on top. Set aside.
2. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of nut butter on a cracker. Top with another cracker. Do this until all crackers are gone.
3. Place sandwich cookies in refrigerator to chill.
4. Melt almond bark or melting wafers in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
5. Drop each chilled sandwich cookie into melted chocolate. Make sure cookie is covered and then remove with a fork.
6. Place cookie on wire rack.
7. Repeat until all sandwich cookies have been dipped.
8. Store in airtight container with wax paper between cookie layers. These also freeze well!