Cook Time: 30 min. Yields: 12 pops
What You’ll Need to Make Crispy Treat Pops:
• 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
• 10–11 ounces mini marshmallows
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 6 cups crispy rice cereal
• candy melts—in your desired colors
• lollipop sticks or paper straws
• sprinkles (if desired)
• wax or parchment paper
What You’ll Do to Make Crispy Treat Pops:
1. Spray a 9″ ″x 13″″ pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt butter and marshmallows in a large pan over low heat. Stir frequently.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Add rice cereal. Mix well.
6. Press into pan evenly.
7. Let cool.
8. Cut into desired shapes. We cut 2″ x 4″ rectangles. You can also use cookie cutters
to create fun shapes.
9. Carefully place a lollipop stick or paper straw into every crispy rice treat.
10. Follow the package directions to melt the candy melts in the microwave.
11. Dip crispy rice treat pops into the melted candy until the pops are half coated.
12. Tap any excess coating off, add a few sprinkles, and let the treats sit on wax or
parchment paper until the chocolate completely sets.
13. If you need your chocolate to set faster, you can place your treats in the
refrigerator. Otherwise they should take about 30–60 minutes to set depending on
humidity and temperature.